SecCheck cyber security and compliance assessment evaluates your organization’s current cyber security and compliance maturity resulting in a rating against seven different categories: Application, Business Continuity, Cloud, Data, Identity, Policy, and Infrastructure.
In this workshop, we’ll provide access to the assessment tool, walk participants through its completion and provide an evaluation and personalized report with technology recommendations and resources. Assessments are typically completed by nonprofit leadership and technology staff and typically take between 60 and 90 minutes to complete.
- A full evaluation and understanding of your organization’s current security and compliance policies
- A review by a Security Advisor who will evaluate the information collected and generate a report that includes technology recommendations for resources to improve the organization’s technology use
- A budget for the initial recommended steps identified
Building a dashboard is easy, but understanding what data to use and how to best present it is a challenge many organizations miss. Using the build of an Annual Report as an example, learn about best practices and how to get started visualizing data for your organization.
This workshop will focus on the steps organizations need to take before they begin the visualization build including drawing out your report, identifying key performance indicators (KPIs), and documenting where the data for each metric lives. Designed for leadership members, development staff, or any other team members looking for visualization tools, this workshop does not require technical expertise.
- A template customized by you during the workshop that can be used to create an annual report
- An understanding of various use cases and their different needs including program impact, fundraising, board reports and annual reports
- A review of best practices and considerations when creating visualizations for your organization, both internally and externally
- A listing of tools that can be used to create and maintain these reports
2020 Speakers and Additional Workshops Coming Soon