Many organizations think that by using cloud systems and automated backups, they are all set to recover from a disaster should one happen, but it takes much more than that to be prepared. In this workshop, we will explain why having a written and updated Disaster Recovery plan is important to your technology environment and define the elements that go into creating a successful plan. Then, we’ll walk participants through questions and assessments to help complete a disaster recovery form. Once forms are completed, Tech Impact will use that information to produce and send a personalized written Disaster Recovery Plan in a Word.doc format.
- An understanding of important Disaster Recovery Plan elements
- Assistance in completing the Disaster Planning form
- A review by a Backup and Recovery Engineer who will evaluate the information collected and generate a personalized Disaster Recovery Plan for your organization’s use
Building a dashboard is easy, but understanding what data to use and how to best present it is a challenge many organizations miss. Using the build of an Annual Report as an example, learn about best practices and how to get started visualizing data for your organization.
This workshop will focus on the steps organizations need to take before they begin the visualization build including drawing out your report, identifying key performance indicators (KPIs), and documenting where the data for each metric lives. Designed for leadership members, development staff, or any other team members looking for visualization tools, this workshop does not require technical expertise.
- A template customized by you during the workshop that can be used to create an annual report
- An understanding of various use cases and their different needs including program impact, fundraising, board reports and annual reports
- A review of best practices and considerations when creating visualizations for your organization, both internally and externally
- A listing of tools that can be used to create and maintain these reports
Many organization are starting to evaluate ways to automate workflows to either replace a manual, paper process or reduce the burden on newly remote staff. This workshop will focus on the different tools available within Microsoft’s Power Platform and how they can be used independently, together, or with other applications. We will review ways to streamline repetitive tasks, gather key information from staff and report back on it, simplify existing processes like approval workflows, and more. Designed for leadership members, programs staff, and IT staff who are interested in learning how to leverage some of the technology currently available, this workshop will benefit those without technical expertise by providing an overview of the capabilities and possibilities of the platform applications as well as those looking for tangible takeaways to practice or implement within their own organization.
- Understanding the Microsoft Power Platform
- Common Use Cases by Application
- The power of the collective platform as well as third-party integrations
- How to start with and modify templates
Learn the fundamentals and best practices for using social media, email, and additional communication tools to conduct digital fundraising in this remote world. Walk through steps to consider when optimizing your website, targeting email audience and crafting a social media plan.
- Learn key elements of optimizing your website and creating an online donation form.
- Align email and social media fundraising
- Understand how to analyze and utilize metrics from your campaigns.
- Discover software to support your fundraising efforts.
2020 Speakers and Additional Workshops Coming Soon