Tech Forward brings together experts from around the world to be a part of the discussion surrounding nonprofit technology. Do you have expertise or experience that will benefit our attendees and want to share on our stage? If so, we invite you to submit a speaker proposal, below.
We are looking to share examples of real-world, innovative technology uses in the nonprofit sector from organization leaders themselves, including lessons learned, advice for other leaders, surprising benefits and challenges, and experiences as a whole. If you’ve had success implementing a new, creative or innovative tech solution that helped you create a bigger impact in your community or gain efficiencies with your teams, we want our audience to learn from you. Some areas of interest include:
- Data analysis, data science, and data implementation stories/expertise
- Automation implementation, ideas, and success stories
- Chatbots and AI, machine learning
- Innovative digital fundraising tactics
- Infrastructure updates, building tech teams, and user buy-in
- Remote and virtual program delivery
- Data sharing and collaborations with other organizations, funders, government agencies or external groups
- Tech funding success stories
We are also looking to incorporate thought-leadership, expert advice, and practical strategies from knowledgeable sources in the sector on topics including nonprofit security, data management and use, internal capacity building, fundraising marketing and communications, and productivity.
Tech Forward’s goal is to provide practical, real-world information and experiences to attendees from speakers from varying backgrounds. There are three speaker opportunities at the conference: