Does your nonprofit have a technology related project idea that will advance your mission? The Technology Innovation Awards recognize nonprofit organizations that have plans to positively impact their communities and change lives, through innovative technology projects. Tech Forward will grant $10,000 to nonprofits to help implement these technologies.
At the 2019 Tech Forward Conference, Technology Innovation Awards will be presented to nonprofit organizations that have outlined innovative plans to use technology to further their missions.
Could your organization benefit from a $10,000 technology grant? Apply for the Technology Innovation Awards to secure your change to win! Eligibility and application details can be found below.
The 2019 TIA Application period will open in June, 2019. Stay tuned for announcements and more information on the application process. See below for eligibility requirements.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this award, please read through the following information.
Eligible nonprofits must:
- Be a 501(c)3 or 501(c)4 charitable organization (as defined by the Internal Revenue Services), other than: churches and organizations whose primary mission is to promote a religion; private schools, colleges, or universities; nonprofit hospitals or cooperative hospital service organizations; and governmental units.
- Demonstrate fiscal responsibility, which is defined by adherence to general accounting standards.
- Be inclusive and embrace diversity; does not discriminate in service delivery and employment on any basis including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or religion.
- Have an annual operating budget of at least $500,000.
- Able to send a representative to the Tech Forward Conference this September
- Part One: Eligibility (must meet all requirements above)
- Part Two: Organizational Information
- Organization Name
- EIN #
- Website URL
- Primary Contact Information
- Annual Budget
- Part Three: Organizational Background
- Offered Services
- Key Constituents
- Additional, Relevant Background (if applicable)
- Part Four: Technology Project
- Project Name | Project Teaser Description
- Full Project Description
- Target Timeline & Deployment Date
- Draft Project Budget (Attach)
- Part Five: Project Impact
- Target Impact
- Program | Internal Operations Impact
- Services | External Constituents Impact
- Lifespan of Impact
- Target Impact
Questions? Contact email@example.com with the subject line “TIA Question“